Gornji Milanovac is a town and municipality located 26 km from Leušići. Its name means “Upper Milanovac”. The city was founded in 1853. Before 1859 the original name of the city was Despotovac, after the Despotovica river passing by the city. In 1859 the name was changed to Gornji Milanovac at the request of the Prince of Serbia Miloš Obrenović.
Cultural Monuments of Great Importance in Gornji Milanovac are many and visitor can enjoy small city center and its monuments.
November 27, 2016